Summary of safe operation rules of sawing machine: The saw blade must be tightened, and the test run is idling for 3-5 minutes before sawing to blow out the air in the hydraulic cylinder and the oil grooves on the hydraulic transmission device, and check whether the sawing machine is faulty and the lubricating oil circuit is normal.
1. Before operation, wear tight-fitting protective clothing, fasten the cuffs, and do not open the hem of the jacket. It is strictly forbidden to wear gloves. Do not wear, take off, or wrap your clothes around the machine to prevent the machine from being twisted. You must wear a safety helmet, braids should be put in the hat, and no skirts or slippers are allowed.
2. Make all preparations before starting the machine, and install the vise so that the sawing center is in the middle of the sawing stroke. The raw material is placed horizontally on the vise at right angles to the saw blade; if you want to saw oblique angle material, adjust the vise to the required angle first, and the sawing size should not be larger than the maximum sawing size of the machine tool.
3. The saw blade must be tightened, and the test run is idling for 3-5 minutes before sawing to blow out the air in the hydraulic cylinder and the oil grooves on the hydraulic transmission device, and check whether the sawing machine is faulty and the lubricating oil circuit is normal.
4. For sawing pipes or thin-plate profiles, the tooth pitch should not be less than the thickness of the material. When sawing, the handle should be retracted to a slow position and the amount of knife should be reduced.
5. During the operation of the sawing machine, it is not allowed to change speed in the middle. The saw material should be placed, clamped and clamped firmly. The cutting amount is determined according to the material hardness and the quality of the saw blade.
6. Special hydraulic oil and lubricating oil must be used in hydraulic transmission and lubrication devices. The coolant must be cleaned and replaced or filtered periodically.
7. When the material is about to be sawn off, strengthen observation and pay attention to safe operation.
8. After the work is finished, cut off the power supply, put the control handles back to the empty positions, and do a good job of cleaning.
9. If a malfunction is found during the operation of the machine tool, it should be stopped immediately and reported to the Ministry of Construction and Security to send a mechanic to repair it.